Monday, June 1, 2015

Felt Flower Essential Oil Car Diffusers


I dug for a while trying to find a HOW TO video to make a vent diffuser for my car. I just could not find anything that fit the bill! SO I learned how to make felt flowers and decided to make the video myself. I use these in our car vents and LOVE IT. I love diffusing Joy and Orange together in the car to reduce feelings of stress and road rage ;).  I am selling these diffusers in the Etsy shop that I share with my mom. Click Spool-Full Of Thread to order them :) If you would like to make these yourself I have posted this video to show you how. All the items can be found at most craft stores or I have also listed links below to purchase each of the needed items online.

Click for Hot Glue Gun

Click for Hot Glue Sticks

Click for Felt Squares

Click for Mini Clothespins

No comments:

Post a Comment